From: "Nestor J. Zaluzec" (Microscopy SysOp)
Subject: Terms and Conditions of the Microscopy/Microscopylistserver WWW Site (Microscopy/Microscopylistserver.com), and/or related sites
General Ground Rules on using the Microscopy & Microscopylistserver and affliated WWW Site(s)
Before continuing you should understand your responsibilities as a
Microscopy/Microscopylisterver.com System user.
Specifically they are:
- 1.) Actively encourage and promote the free exchange and discussion of information, ideas and opinions, except when the content would compromise the national security of the United States (or any other country for that matter) ; violate proprietary rights, personal privacy, or applicable state/federal/local laws and regulations affecting telecommunications; or constitute a crime or libel to the ListServer, it's operator, users, any individual or organization.
- 2.)Use your REAL NAME and REAL EMmail Address and fully disclose any personal, financial, or commercial interest when evaluating any specific product or service, or contribution.
- 3.) Do not use this system for delivery of personal mail, advertising , UCE, spam, or messages or items of a similiar nature (i.e no posting of resume's etc....) If you are not sure then it probably does not belong here! If you would like an opinion then Email the message to me and I will review and comment as appropriate. (Zaluzec@microscopy.com). See the FAQ page for additional details.
- 4.) This forum is not to be used as a platform to accuse or defame any individual or organization in any negative manner. You may disagree with any comment posted and post a reply, but this server may not be used to spread misleading, derogatory or disparaging comments under any conditions.
- 5.) Adhere to these rules and notify the Zaluzec@Microscopy.Com immediately when you discover any violations.
- 6.) The use of this listserver is not a right, but a privilege. That privilege may be revoked at any time by the SysOp as his discretion. The name "Microscopy Listserver" may not be used for any commerical purposes without explicit permission in writing from the SysOp.
Every user explicitly acknowledges that all information and hyperlinks obtained/found on or via
the Microscopy/Microscopylistserver WWW Site(s) ( here after called "this system") is provided "as is" without warranty
of any kind, either expressed or
implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of
merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and that the entire
risk of acting on information obtained from this system, including the
entire costs of all necessary remedies, is with those who choose to act on
such information and not with the operators of this system or the suppliers
of the information.
The links and information on this web site are provided only for the convenience of this systems
site visitors. This system has no interest in, responsibility for, or control over
the linked-sites or information and makes no promises or warranties of any kind, express
or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular
purpose, as to the content of the linked-site or information. In no event shall this system be
liable for any damages resulting from use of these links even if this system has
been informed of the possibility of such liability.
The Microscopy ListServer (LISTSERVER) is sponsored by the Microscopy SysOp and also in part by the Microscopy Society of America
(MSA) for the benefit of microscopists worldwide and the general
public. The sponsors of the Listserver cannot and do not review the information from, or
communications by, the users of the LISTSERVER. The SysOp and the LISTSERVER co-sponsors expressly disclaims
responsibility for, ownership of, and liabilities resulting from, any information or
communications from and between users of the LISTSERVER except those
published by MSA itself relating to MSA's programs, operations and
Users are warned they may be individually liable for anything they
communicate using the LISTSERVER, including but not limited to
defamatory, discriminatory, false or unauthorized information. Users are
cautioned they are responsible for complying with the requirements of
applicable copyright and trademark laws and regulations.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Nestor J. Zaluzec
©The Information provided on the Microscopy Listserver WWW Site are copyright of Microscopy Listserver and may not be duplicated or reused without permission.
©The Design and Functionality of this WWW Site and associated pages are copyright of Nestor J. Zaluzec and may not be duplicated or reused without permission.